- Bachelor of Science degree, Associate level technical certification, and 1-3 years of experience in the IT industry desired.
- Display a passion for technical acumen and/or aptitude for such as demonstrated with practical experience or in military service.
- Desire to learn and to demonstrate competence in a technical sales role.
- Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
Certain states and localities require employers to post a reasonable estimate of salary range. A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $75K to $115K. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors, including location, experience, skill set, performance, licensure and certification, and business needs. The range for this position in other geographic locations may differ. Certain positions may also be eligible for variable incentive compensation, such as bonuses or commissions, that is not included in the base salary.
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $15 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the 11th consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for an Associate Consulting Systems Engineer to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As an Associate Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE), you will be partnering with Client Managers to provide the technical Pre-Sales work for our Fortune 500 customers across all verticals. No two days will be the same as our broad offerings include Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy among others. With our Advanced Technology Center (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC’s you’ll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
- The Associate Consulting Systems Engineer (ACSE) role will bring technical Pre-Sales experience to our customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include participation in customer sales meetings, presentations, white board sessions and custom technical design work. The ACSE will team with local Client Managers to build customer relationships, partner with multiple OEM’s, and take part in technical training to provide continued value to the customers. Technical expertise expansion is highly encouraged as you look to learn about new areas of interest and be on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
- Complete on the job training under the guidance of senior level engineers.
- Understand the technical elements of an opportunity and the different approaches for proposal development, including products, software, bill of materials (BOMs), services (Level of Effort — LOEs) and architectural solutions.
- Coordinate solution development leveraging best practices and researching customized solutions.
- Research and demonstrate solution business benefits, including ROI. Present technical components of solutions to customer.
- Work closely with an assigned mentor during the first 12 months of service.
- Assist with technical solution design and architecture, with coaching and mentoring from senior-level engineers.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials, with coaching and mentoring from senior-level engineers.
- Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- Assist in developing the business cases for architectural solutions
- Effectively define and translate customers’ business problem into a technical solution
Competencies and Behaviors:
LEARN TO CREATE BUSINESS RELEVANCE
- Study key customers and industries in your area to gain advanced understanding of key technical drivers and market issues
- LEARN TECHNICAL SOLUTION SELLING
- Develop an understanding of the various architectures and service offerings WWT offers and how they’re interconnected
- Ensure the features, benefits, and architectural impact of a technology solution are understood and valued by the customer
LEARN HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMWORK
- Help the Account Team and customer ensure technical initiatives tie into the customer’s strategy and goals
- Maintain collaborative relationships with customers and partners (OEMs).
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal resources such as ATC team, Proposal, Inside Sales Reps, Business Development (BD), Application Services, Professional Services (PS), and SE technical specialists (Area and National Level)