Want to Join the Best in Pest? Go Pro with Orkin.
As an Orkin Pro, you’ll put the “pro” in protecting what businesses value most.
You’ll have more than a job—you’ll have a career with growth potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to mention, you’ll receive opportunities to volunteer and give back.
You’ll join a team backed by more than 120 years of delivering top-notch service, and you’ll be a key player in maintaining our reputation as the best in pests.
With Orkin’s award-winning training program, you’ll receive all the tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience required to start building your career as an Orkin Pro. Plus, if there’s one thing we know at Orkin, it’s that pests keep coming back, and that makes our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
Where and how will you serve customers?
- Complete our award-winning company paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of a commercial pest control service route to become a Pro
- Drive a company vehicle and follow a route schedule within assigned territory, ensuring timely and safe arrival at each customer
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs for a complete pest management program
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer’s needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your hand-held device provided for speed and accuracy
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with gas card upon route assignment
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to be an Orkin Pro?
What do you need to be successful?
- No Experience Required – we’ll train you to be a Pro!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently, manage route-based assignments and interact with our great customers
What will my work environment be like?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer’s weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities Employer