Responsible for coordinating all facets of construction activities including materials, labor and resource allocation planning. Manages scheduling, quality control work verification and ensuring compliance with Company practices, policies and procedures. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Assists Supervisor and Manager in day-to-day construction coordination.
- Prioritizes and monitors several ongoing separate construction projects.
- Acts as liaison between Design and Planning Departments in the construction of residential and commercial locations.
- Applies and acquires permits and/or easements for new building, maintenance, pole relocation and drops for state, county, or private roads. Researches easements at country records office, determines true ownership of property and processes proper documentation for County taxation and deed filing.
- Researches and analyzes maps for planning purposes.
- Visits customers’ homes to finalize easement notarization, if necessary.
- Initiates appropriate work orders for in-house trench, tap changes.
- Monitors and processes invoices and tracks expenses. Maintains files and logs in accordance with established procedures. Prepares and submits monthly reports.
- Ensures public relations issues are fully resolved.
- Monitors Miss Utility tickets and determines if affected area is underground or aerial cables. Initiates locators to visually inspect. Distributes emergency tickets for line technicians and makes all necessary phone calls to clear tickets.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $24.77 – $37.16
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.