The LCRA Facilities team is looking for detail-oriented HVAC Technicians to install, maintain, and repair the HVAC systems at our Fayette Power Plant. You will be part of the team that keeps the HVAC systems running at the plant so we can keep power on for Central Texas. You will also have the opportunity to occasionally work at other LCRA Facilities which include other Power Plants, Parks and Telecom sites.
You will be trusted to:
- Install and maintain heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems of various sizes and configurations.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance including filter changes, belt adjustment and replacement, and coil cleaning as needed.
- Braze and solder copper pipe/tubing.
- Repair and replace compressors, coils, motors, fans and associated equipment as needed.
- Read and evaluate blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Provide accurate and detailed documentation of maintenance activities, operating logs, and equipment repairs.
- Adhere to all safety codes, regulations and best practices including the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, National Electrical Code and National Fire Protection Association
- Maintain your knowledge and awareness of current industry standards, best practices, current methods and technologies related to HVAC and facility operations.
- Adhere to all city, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
You qualify with:
- Two or more years of experience in building operations, maintenance, commercial HVAC systems and controls or relevant field.
- Driver’s license
You are a great fit with:
- EPA Type I & Type II or Universal Refrigerant Certification
- HVAC Licensed
- Knowledge of Data Center and Central Plant operations
– Competitive salary & medical, dental, vision and legal insurance
– Paid time off, including time for vacation, sick and family care leave
– 401(k) match up to 8% that includes a student loan 401(k) contribution program option
– Life and disability insurance
– Wellness program including wellness incentive
– Extensive learning & development programs
And more – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LCRA provides equal employment opportunities and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at LCRA are based on business need, job requirement and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal and state legal requirements governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Advertised: 9/14/2022 Central Daylight Time