This is an opportunity to work for a proven client that is growing. If you’re looking for a job where you are outside of the standard operations facility and work your own day schedule, this is for you.
Since 1927, the company has been committed to developing, manufacturing, and servicing the most efficient steam, hot water, and modular boiler systems in the world. That commitment extends to more than simply lower fuel consumption. Their boilers meet lower NOx standards, reduce maintenance and monitoring needs, and reduce space requirements. Today, the company’s boilers continue to push the boundaries of what efficiency really means and what value in your boiler room can mean to your bottom line.
In this role, the candidate will, inspect and repair all boilers.
– Schedule all boiler start-ups and inspections
– Maintain and manage parts inventory in stock room and service vans
– Provide excellent customer service and build customer trust.
Additionally, you will:
– Perform regular maintenance on boiler room equipment
– Perform and report the results of water analysis at the customer’s site
– Troubleshoot and repair boiler room equipment
– Utilize water management, maintenance, and inspection reports
– Create proposals for customer site improvements
– Manage installation projects of boiler and water treatment equipment
– Adhere to and support the company’s Safety Health and Environmental programs
– Maintain parts and tool inventory on service vehicle
Base salary, plus ample overtime. Full comprehensive benefits package, a 401k with match.
Travel: You will fly and drive around the Los Angeles region to meet customer demands. You will rack up overtime at time and half for this travel but must be comfortable with high travel 20-30%, both driving and flying day to day, throughout the region. It could be a 5-hour drive to a customer’s site. Some overnight travel, but home most nights.