Responsible for researching customer usability experience of digital media. Reviews the initial web design; assesses usability, look and feel of the Web site. Creates simple demos of new tools and documents functionality designed. Monitors the digital media form created to determine traffic through the company Web site. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Coordinates and contributes to the experience design for external digital communications and Web sites for the company, including content development, user research, user-centered design processes, project leadership and user experience prototyping and development. ‘Assists with a variety of web and new media projects for the company and collaborates in special projects for the company where there are additional needs for public web, new media communication and the use of the company’s public Web site.
- Assists in efforts to expand and enhance the digital delivery channels of the company, improving the user experience for accessing current and future publications, outreach, research, data, special projects, speeches, education materials, multi-media content and other types of communications that support the mission of the company.
- Assesses product, user research and design requirements.
- Analyzes relevant internal and external sites to determine best practices. Develops, tests and refines prototypes.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.