If You’re the Best at Sales, You Have a Place with the Best in Pests.
As part of the Orkin Commercial sales team, you get the advantage of a highly persuasive pitch: top-notch service from the industry leader with more than 120 years of protecting businesses of all kinds.
Our Account Manager position combines your competitive drive and your desire to be part of a team. You’ll have the opportunity to maximize your financial potential with high-performance sales skills and contribute to the overall success of the business. And you can earn your way to an annual rewards trip honoring top performers.
You’ll have more than a job—you’ll have a career with growth potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to mention, you’ll receive opportunities to volunteer and give back.
With Orkin’s award-winning training program, you’ll receive all the tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience required to start building your career. Plus, if there’s one thing we know at Orkin, it’s that pests keep coming back, and that makes our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for understanding Orkin’s products and services and how to sell them to a variety of industries. You’ll make strategic recommendations to new and existing businesses to help prevent pests and satisfy their regulatory standards. You’ll solve problems and build trusted relationships as an essential partner for their business. Adept at listening to needs and clearly explaining practical solutions, you can win over clients with confidence and care.
- Serve as a problem solver for commercial clients by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer’s needs.
- Achieve sales goals through prospecting new business and assigned leads.
- Utilizing marketing tools to drive new business development.
- Conduct an inspection of the interior and exterior of the client’s commercial property—don’t worry, we teach you how!
- Make recommendations to clients based on your inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations.
- Use the iPad we provide to prepare sales agreements and help you stay organized—we will provide training on this too!
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings $40,000 – $60,000+and a company vehicle with gas card
- Company provided iPhone and iPad with sales software
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- You have a service-oriented mindset that leads you to build loyalty and trust with clients
- You hold yourself responsible to commitments
- You value being part of a team
- You want to join a company that supports the community
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the Best in Pests?
What do you need to be successful?
- Sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license/certification if required (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and interact with our great clients
What will my work environment be like?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer’s weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Employer