Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the inspection, preparation, processing and distribution of customer equipment within a warehouse environment. Manages work orders and customer accounts, as necessary. Ships and receives packages and inventories equipment and materials. Assists with tracking inventory and performing inventory audits. May operate forklift. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Maintains an adequate supply of CPE and other material for issue. Determines material min/max order points to ensure proper inventory stock. Prepares and issues CPE on a daily basis to comply with installation requirements. Collects CPE, system equipment and other supplies.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits appropriate reports.
- Prepares inventory material requisitions in the inventory management system using web-based reports and systems.
- May assist in the training and delegation of work to lower-level Warehouse and Materials Representatives.
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate databases, spreadsheets, billing systems and/or information management systems.
- Processes repair orders for CPE and other electronics for shipment/receipts from vendors and maintains the appropriate logs for the same.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks and inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.