The House Maintenance position is responsible for maintaining the clubhouses in excellent condition through regular maintenance and expedient repair.
Maintain an aesthetically desirable and safe club environment, which meets the expectations the GM, Department Heads and Club Members.
- Perform facility maintenance and housekeeping repairs including, but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, building equipment, carpentry, special projects, and other related areas
- 3 years in the general maintenance field
- Must be able to multi-task and complete tasks/projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Must be able to work any day of the week based upon club needs and activity
- High School Diploma Required
- Certifications in HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing a plus
- Indoor and outdoor environment