Private Events Director
We are ClubCorp, the largest owner and operator of private clubs nationwide with 200+ country clubs, city clubs, athletic clubs, and stadium clubs. Bringing people together is our passion.
We are currently seeking a high-energy and driven sales professional. The Private Events Sales Director is responsible for selling all aspects of private events held within the Club to include social, corporate, weddings, and other market segments. The ideal candidate will develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets.
The primary function of this role is to drive revenue by prospecting and fostering relationships with Members, individuals, and corporations.
- Generate a definitive sales strategy to meet and/or exceed departmental revenue goals consistently
- Responsible for selling all private functions, including meeting with the clients to determine needs, meeting those needs, and exceeding their expectations through detailed communication
- Networking inside and outside the Club to obtain “leads” and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend all required Department Head Meetings
- Work with the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director to establish profitable and competitive private event menus that meet clients’ needs
- Work closely with the Membership Department in fostering relationships with new and existing members
- Achieve and maintain mandated sales standards as set by the Senior Vice President of Sales
- Four years experience of Catering/Private Events sales in applicable markets
- Solid understanding of event revenue generation
- Proven track record of sales performance, and prospecting programs that drive event revenue
- Proven ability in leadership, communication, and negotiating skills
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, and Excel
- Team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners, and guests