Positions in this sub-family are responsible for activities other than sales within one or more retail stores. Activities include:
• Merchandise receiving and stocking
• Non-sales departmental work, such as check-out, photo lab or bagging orders
• Multi-store non-sales operations activities include new store opening coordination, payroll/incentive plans, event planning, and/or contest planning and promotion
• Assists the ASM and SM in maintaining holiday, attendance, and team scheduling
• Effectively supervise Sales Associates during the shift, dealing with potential issues appropriately and in line with LEGO policies and procedures, with the ASM and SM’s support
• Complete orders for store and office supplies in line with guidelines and operating budgets
• Ensures money handling procedures are followed by all Sales Associates
• Ensures a well organised stockroom is maintained at all times and that all available products are merchandised on the shop floor and loss prevention targets are achieved
• Assists the ASM and SM in achieving a high standard of merchandise presentation following store guidelines
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities – LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.