The Sales Coordinator is a highly transactional and supporting role for the Sales Development Team at Effectv. The successful candidate will have excellent execution and prioritization skills as well as the ability to support multiple individuals. You can see your success by maximizing outcomes for all key stakeholders and impact on team results. The role requires a customer focused individual with strong administrative acumen, and an ability to support and coordinate transactional responsibilities. This individual must be resourceful and solutions-oriented.
- In partnership with the Strategists and Account Managers, performs general Kantar work (example- pulling competitive spending on broadcast networks tied to specific sporting event).
- Supports ad hoc client communication requests including locating templated materials and other specific needs that are accessible in atlas, systems etc.
- Creates one sheets for transactional sales while working in partnership with an Account Manager.
- Assists in pulling reports for Account Managers and/or Account Executives including providing sell out zones and avails within zone on a weekly basis from SET in an effort to provide sales key opportunities.
- Builds large scale schedules based on criteria determined by Strategists.
- Supports ad hoc requests that come from the Sales Development team.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent preferably in Marketing or Communications.
- At least one year agency/media experience.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and have the innate ability to multi-task .
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $21.37 – $32.05
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.