Responsible for the Comcast inventory and non-inventory through the receiving, inventory storage and shipping functions (i.e. proper physical packing, preparing packing lists, contacting freight & parcel companies, receiving material shipments, maintaining inventory documents, utilization of computerized inventory systems, proper routing of packing slips and maintaining accurate inventory controls on all materials). Prepare, process all materials/equipment needed for business operations. Maintain physical safety and security of warehouse operations, reporting any potential loss/damages/safety hazards as appropriate to the Warehouse Management/Leadership. Works effectively with minimal to moderate supervision/guidance and is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Up to $1,500 sign on bonus (amounts may vary per location)+ Competitive/hourly Rate + Quarterly Bonuses + Paid Training
Comprehensive Benefits package effective Day 1, including Health, Dental, Vision; Highly Discounted Cable Services, 401K, Employee Perks, and much, much more!
- Process incoming shipments of equipment and/or materials utilizing company inventory controls and software.
- Apply quality control practices and packaging of all equipment/materials in preparation for order fulfillment.
- Maintain adequate supply of equipment/materials for issue to internal customers.
- Process equipment/materials in preparation for return to a HUB, for disposal or outsourced repairs following all company processes and standards of compliance.
- Apply the company inventory control procedures requiring daily, weekly, monthly and annual physical reconciliations of equipment and materials.
- Operate company warehouse equipment fleet vehicles, forklifts, pallet jacks, shrink wrap machines etc.
- Apply safety, security protocols and compliance practices within company and OSHA guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers utilizing effective and resolution-based communications.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.